My name is Billyana. I grew up in a family of actors. My kindergarten was the stage, the costume department and the wig studio where my parents and their colleagues transformed into knights, princesses, magicians and pirates. Later, my own acting career and the drama texts inspired me to go further and further.
Thus I entered the world of the creative documentary, films and TV formats, which are part of my life since 2002 when I started my production company. The last ten years I spent travelling around the world, meeting unknown cultures, ethnic groups, wild life and amazing nature, producing and hosting 500 TV episodes for numerous destinations around the world. My trips to the jungle, the savanna and the enkangs of tribes made me think of stories that I could tell my little son when I get back home. My child was enchanted by the stories about shamans, warriors and maharajas.
And so, the Harisha book series came to life.
Art Winner is a production company with extensive experience in audiovisual content production, its stronghold being TV and documentary. The company was founded in 2002 by Billyana Trayanova, author and producer of films and series like “Parallel Worlds”, “Border State”, “Hope Center”, “The Magic of Strandzha”, “15 Million Year Old Tales”, “Addiction”, “Strokes”, “Smoke”, “After the Sunrise”, “Home”, “Thin Ice”, “Bene Facta”, and others, all broadcast on national television, and including “41 Degrees” broadcast simultaneously on 3 national networks.
Art Winner produces TV programs, brought together by several common topics: 1. The inevitable social element and the positive attitude towards people of all ages, social groups, religion, etc.; 2. Innovation of production – Art Winner is one of the first companies that introduced multimedia formats in Bulgaria. It is also the first production company to develop an actors’ reality show in Bulgaria; 3. Tradition and good relations – all productions of Art Winner are being registered in FRAPA, the company has solid business relations with representatives of the TV industry in Europe and USA; 4. High standard of execution and creativity – in addition to all being said, Art Winner’s production is unique and stands out on every market.
– ‘Star Machine’ / TV Reality show for actors – season 2010-2011 – TV7 Bulgaria
– ‘No Luggage’ – Travel reality; TV show with a TV game for travelling, once a week. Season 2010 -2013 – BNT1, season 2008-2009 – TV7 Bulgaria, seasons 2006-2007; 2007-2008 – NOVA TV Bulgaria;
– ‘Bene Facta’ – 21 episodes on hot social themes (2009 – TV7)
– ‘The Golden Fish’ – reality show, weekly ZOOM – TV game, daily
– ‘The Mission’ – TV childrens’ programme
A substantial part of Billyana’s production is a documentaries on popular and recent social topics.
– ‘Worlds’ – documentary serial about different places in the world, countries, people, animals, etc./ – 2008
– ‘The Invisible’ – 15 minutes, a documentary about the passive smoking – 2008
– ‘Fireflies Cage’ – 54 minutes, a documentary about a blind girl and her believe that she will be able to see the world again – 2008
– ‘Center HOPE’ – 54 minutes, a documentary about prof. Ernst Muldashev – the surgeon that made the first transplantation of a human eye /”the aloplant” discovery of Muldashev that makes blind people see again / – 2008
– ‘Home’ – 62 minutes, a documentary about the children with disabilities and the different social cares about them – broadcasted in Febr. 2008
– ‘Addictions’ – 27 minutes, a documentary produced in 2005, independent production, broadcasted on BNT1 – 2006
– ‘Exit’ – 27 minutes, a documentary produced in 2006, independent production, broadcasted on BNT1.
– ‘After Sunrise’ – 27 minutes, a documentary produced in 2006, independent production, broadcasted on BNT1.
– ‘Thin Ice’ – 27 minutes, a documentary produced in 2006, independent production, broadcasted on BNT1.
– ‘From Tomorrow’ – 27 minutes, a documentary produced in 2006, independent production, broadcasted on BNT1.
– ‘42 degrees’ – 30 minutes, a documentary produced in 2006, independent production, broadcasted in December 2006 on all three Bulgarian National Televisions – BNT1, BTV, Nova;. The production has been broadcasted on Satellite channel – BNT Word too.
– ‘The Bridges of Vidin’ – 27 minutes, tourism related movie – 2004, independent production broadcasted on Travel TV and presented on tourism expos in London, Moscow and Berlin.
– ‘The Magic of Strandja’ – 27minutes, tourism related movie – 2005, independent production broadcasted on Travel TV and presented on tourism expos in London, Moscow and Berlin.
– ‘A Fairy Tale of 15-Million Years’ – 27 minutes, tourism related movie – 2005, independent production broadcasted on Travel TV and presented on tourism expos in London, Moscow and Berlin.
– Harisha, The King of the Monkeys (Book/Episode 1);
– Harisha and Anaitis (Book/Episode 2);
– Harisha in the Rainforest (Book/Episode 3);
– Harisha and the Secret Circles (Book / Episode 4);
– Harisha in the Underground City (Book / Episode 5);
BRIEF DEVELOPMENT OF THE STORIES
Every story happens in a different place on the planet. In the first story we discover how the child got his name – Harisha.
India, Rajasthan – the locals give him this name after he manages to fight off a gang of monkeys.
In the following story, Harisha finds a little girl in the Kenyan savanna. His family adopts the girl. They call her Anaitis.
Anaitis possesses extraordinary powers and can guide the forces of nature.
Harisha has the ability to understand animal language.
Together, the two children are able to handle difficult situations, and they gradually discover their ability of being telepathic. In every given moment, they help people and animals, their life is a conscious mission to save the planet and its inhabitants.
Curious and exceptionally inquisitive, Harisha learns a new lesson from everyone he meets – man or beast. Reading wild animal tracks or discovering water – Harisha always has questions. He is persistent and always finds solutions and answers.
People genuinely like him. He is a very well-behaved and sensitive child. His intuition is highly developed, as well as his sense of justice. He himself becomes a young teacher to everyone he meets.
Harisha does not seek adventures. They just happen to him thanks to his curiosity and dedication to righteous causes. His world is full of exciting happenings.
Every story is a tale of specific virtues.
- Vieux Carré, by Tennessee Williams
- Friends, by Abe Cobbo, (Best Actress Nom.)
- The Human Voice, by Jean Cocteau
- Marriage, by Gogol
- Hallo and Good Bye, by Atol Fugard
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, by Tennessee Williams
- A night Out , by Harold Pinter
- The Lover, by Harold Pinter
- Mouthful of Birds, by Caryl Churchill and David Lan
- ‘Tya&Toi’, BTV/FOX Channel/ Stanislav Todorov-Rogi
- ‘Coffee Break’, Nova Television/ Stanislav Todorov – Rogi
- NO LUGGAGE – travel reality series – TV presenter
- Star Machine – actors’ reality – one of the jury members
- Guest on various television programs
- ‘Rhapsody in White’, Teddy Moscov
- ‘Nova Prikazka za Stari Valshebstva’ (A Modern Tale of Old Magic), BNT1
- ‘Detstalker’, Roger Corman/Prods
- ‘Octopus’, Nuimage
- ‘Derailed’, Nuimage/Bob Miserovski
Let's work together
I will be very happy to promote your destination in my new travel series.